Search This Blog

Q&A: Can I experience the anointing of the Holy Spirit and enter into the kingdom of God without being baptized?

QUESTION: I am a Hindu by birth but I believe in Jesus. I read the bible daily. I go to the church very rarely. Can I experience the anointing of the Holy Spirit and enter into the kingdom of God without being baptized? 

One of the challenging things about answering questions online is that sometimes I'm not sure what people mean when they use certain words and phrases. For example, when you use the word "baptized" I'm assuming you're referring to water baptism and not the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Secondly, when you speak of experiencing "the anointing of the Holy Spirit" my assumption is that you're talking about simply receiving the Spirit for salvation.

And finally, when you speak of entering into the Kingdom of God, my assumption is you're asking about entrance to heaven.

So, to distill your question down to its basic elements, you appear to be asking whether it is possible for a person to be saved even if they are not baptized in water. I covered this question in a previous blog post which you can read here. If I've misunderstood your question please resubmit it and I will try again.

God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment